RODINA-HASKOVO AD – GERONTIDIS A. & Co LP
|Project Number – MIS||5131853|
|Priority axis||1 - A Competitive and Innovative Cross-Border Area|
|Investment priorities||3d - Supporting the capacity of SMEs to grow in regional, national and international markets, and to engage in innovation processes|
064. Research and innovation processes in SMEs (including voucher schemes, process, design, service and social innovation)
|Call||5th CALL FOR PROPOSALS|
|Lead Beneficiary||Rodina-Haskovo AD|
Gerontidis.A & Co LP
|ERDF Contribution||302.005,96 €|
|National Contribution||53.295,17 €|
1. Introducing a new service of the two enterprises by incorporating new technology;
2. improving service quality for both enterprises by increasing the technological content of the service;
3. reducing service and production costs;
4. Introduction of efficient marketing systems through the planned joint certification of quality management systems and joint marketing plans of the partners.
The main objectives of the project are:
1. Construction/remodelling of existing buildings - concrete construction of existing building and its corresponding infrastructure.
2. Purchase and installation of solar panels and photovoltaic system.
3. Purchase and installation of panel heating - working on natural gas. Installation of new gas pipe system for the heating.
After implementing all the investments objectives, the benficiary company will possess a fully operational buiding, suitable for all year around production activities, whichwill significantly increase the production capacity of the company.
The expected result is through cross-border cooperation to increase the capability of border area SMEs to access new markets and expand their economic activity. This will be accomplished through fulfilling the following: Increase in productive capacity; Reduction of production costs; Improvement of product/service quality; Introduction of new products/services; Introduction of technical and organizational innovation; and Introduction of efficient marketing and distribution systems.