Enabling SMEs for the 4th Industrial Revolution
|4th Industrial Revolution|
|Project Number – MIS||5070969|
|Priority axis||1 - A Competitive and Innovative Cross-Border Area|
|Investment priorities||3a - Promoting entrepreneurship, in particular by facilitating the economic exploitation of new ideas and fostering the creation of new firms, including through business incubators|
066. Advanced support services for SMEs and groups of SMEs (including management, marketing and design services)
|Call||6th CALL FOR PROJECT PROPOSALS|
|Lead Beneficiary||ASSOCIATION OF NORTHERN GREECE INFORMATICS COMPANIES|
Centre for Research and Technology-Hellas (CERTH)
REGIONAL CHAMBER OF SKILLED CRAFTS ASSOCIATION, HASKOVO
|Start Date||Jun 02, 2021|
|End Date||Jun 01, 2023|
|ERDF Contribution||311,950.00 €|
|National Contribution||55,050.00 €|
• Identify the growth opportunities for the SME ecosystem under the major economic and societal change of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
• Conclude the weaknesses and the gaps and propose the appropriate strategies and policies and methods, in the cross-border area.
• Access SME readiness and adaptability for the changing technology landscape.
• Provide a comprehensive state of the art description in the major technological breakthrough forming the 4th Industrial revolution.
• Identify sectors and opportunities.
• Awareness actions in the cross-border area, including the organization of the 4th Industrial Revolution forum along with the Greek-German Chamber and the Technology Forum.
By fulfilling the above mentioned objectives, the project will strengthen the factors affecting entrepreneurial success and will stimulate in general business creation in the cross-border area of the Greece-Bulgaria Programme.