Agro and tourism business academy - SME support system
|Agro Business Academy|
|Project Number – MIS||5073427|
|Priority axis||1 - A Competitive and Innovative Cross-Border Area|
|Investment priorities||3a - Promoting entrepreneurship, in particular by facilitating the economic exploitation of new ideas and fostering the creation of new firms, including through business incubators|
066. Advanced support services for SMEs and groups of SMEs (including management, marketing and design services)
|Call||6th CALL FOR PROJECT PROPOSALS|
|Lead Beneficiary||EUROINTEGRA ASSOCIATION|
AGRIENTREPRENEURSHIP / ΑΓΡΟΤΙΚΗ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΜΑΤΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ AGRIENTREPRENEURSHIP ΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΜΗ ΚΕΡΔΟΣΚΟΠΙΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ
ASSOCIATION PROSPERITY AND DEVELOPMENT IN BULGARIA
|Start Date||Jun 16, 2021|
|End Date||Jun 15, 2023|
|ERDF Contribution||428.262,51 €|
|National Contribution||75.575,74 €|
The project contributes positively to the improvement of entrepreneurial climate through the following Business Benefits:
• Increasing the competitiveness of the local and international market by presenting exceptional products of exceptional varieties that have their own history and terroir. Exclusivity of flavors and aromas sought after by consumers of premium goods. Exclusivity in a given production area leads to exclusivity in the economic result.
• Entering new markets, expanding production, increasing production capacity.
• Diversification of the entrepreneurs’ products and services, which will strengthen their competitiveness
• Adding additional economic value in terms of acquiring know-how, knowledge and new practices in wine production and wine tourism.
• Adding additional economic value to the land and increasing its cost.
• Bio-wine tourism opportunities.
• Development of new business niche – bio and agro tourism, bio wine tourism.
• Increased skills and knowledge to the human capital in HORECA and tourism business.
The Agro Business Academy scope is also to allow the wine producers to enter new markets, expand and increase production capacity. Diversification of the entrepreneurs’ products and services, which will strengthen their competitiveness. Agro Business Academy also aims at adding additional economic value in terms of acquiring know-how, knowledge and new practices in wine production and wine tourism, adding additional economic value to the land and increasing its cost, increase bio-wine tourism opportunities, develop new business niche – bio and agro tourism, bio wine tourism and finally increase skills and knowledge to the human capital in HORECA and tourism business.