4th CALL FOR PROPOSALS: RESTRICTED CALL FOR STRATEGIC PROJECT PROPOSAL
Sep 28, 2017
Development and Creation of a Joint Working group for prevention and reaction in cases of floods
Capacity Building Actions for Flood Risk Mitigation and Information Exchange Structures
Construction of a Joint Training Centers and Pilot Activities
Project Impact Assessment and final report
Fire Safety and Civil Protection Directorate, General Ministry of the Interior (BG)
• East Aegean River Basin Directorate Plovdiv (BG)
• West Aegean River Basin Directorate Blagoevgrad (BG)
• National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (BG)
• District Administration of Blagoevgrad (BG)
• Special Secretariat for Water, Ministry of Environment and Energy (GR)
• Decentralized Administration of Macedonia-Thrace (GR)
How to apply – deadline:
In order to submit a project proposal, the Applicant must refer to the Applicant’s Package and the Project Application Guidelines and to all relevant documents for this call for proposals.
The Project Proposal must be submitted to the Programme’s Managing Authority/ Joint Secretariat (JS) in electronic version, via MIS.
Project Proposal consists of:
I. Electronic submission of the project proposal into the MIS of the programme, including the “Project Detailed Description” that should be uploaded as a separate document in PDF format, stamped and signed by the Legal Representative of the Lead Beneficiary.
To facilitate applicants’ familiarity with the electronic environment of the MIS a model for the application form is attached, although it is not demanded to fill it in and submit it in paper version.
The beneficiaries are strongly advised to fill in the template of the Application Form prior to inserting the relevant data onto the respective fields in the MIS.
II. The digital version of the following documents that have to be uploaded into the MIS of the programme:
1. The “Application Form” (standard form provided) uploaded in XLS format;
2. The “Partnership Declaration” (standard form provided), stamped and signed by all the participating beneficiaries, uploaded in PDF format;
3. Annex 1: “Strategic Scope of the Project and Sustainability”, stamped and signed by the Legal Representative of the Lead Beneficiary, uploaded in PDF format;
4. The “Declaration of not generating revenues” (standard form provided) completed, stamped and signed by each beneficiary separately, uploaded in PDF format. In case of revenue generating project, a cost - benefit analysis should be attached, using the “Guide to Cost-benefit Analysis of Investment Projects - Economic appraisal tool for Cohesion Policy 2014-2020” at http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docgener/studies/pdf/cba_guide.pdf;
5. The “State aid declaration” (standard form provided) completed, stamped and signed by each beneficiary separately, uploaded in PDF format;
6. Decision of the designated body or similar decision by the Legal Representative of each Project Beneficiary, according to the respective national legislation, stating its agreement for submitting the particular project proposal, signed and stamped, uploaded in PDF format;
7. The “Justification of Budget Costs” (standard form provided), completed for the total project budget, uploaded in Excel format;
8. The relevant Bills of Quantities and Costs (BoQ) to the foreseen infrastructure activities by the beneficiaries, which must be stamped and signed by the Legal Representative, uploaded in PDF format. The JS may also request additional documentation for clarification of the above issues, during the evaluation procedure.
All the required documents of the proposal must be electronically submitted at the latest until the 30/11/2017, 23:59 local time (Eastern European standard time). In case the proposal is submitted after the above date and time it will not be considered as eligible.
Call for proposals
Programme and Project Implementation Annexes
Managing Authority of European Territorial Cooperation Programmes
Address:65, Georgikis Scholis Av. Pylaia, Thessaloniki, GR-570 01
Phone: +30 +30 2310 469 600
Fax:+30 +30 2310 469 602
Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works
Address1:17-19 Sv.sv. Kiril i Metodi St., 1202 Sofia, Βulgaria
Adress 2: 9 Stefan Karadja Str, 1202 Sofia, Βulgaria
Phone: +359 2 940 5592
Fax:+359 2 940 5493
E-mail: MObretenov@mrrb.government.bg; NA-GR-BG@mrrb.government.bg
Joint Secretariat INTERREG V-A Greece–Bulgaria 2014-2020
Address: 65, Georgikis Scholis Av.Pylaia, Thessaloniki, GR-570 01
Phone:+30 2310 469 690
Fax:+30 2310 469 623