EC-Day 2019: Join the game, win at life!
Sep 05, 2019
Join the game, win at life!
Sunday, 22/09/2019, in Thessaloniki, 10:00a.m. to 20.00p.m.
The Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat of the European Territorial Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A "Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020", in cooperation with:
- "The Smile of the Child" (Lead Beneficiary of the Project INTERSYC II)
- The 4th Health District of Macedonia-Thrace (Lead Beneficiary of the Project SMILE)
- The Young Men’s Christian Association of Thessaloniki–YMCA (Lead Beneficiary of the Project PROMO-YMC(H)A)
are organising in the framework of the European Cooperation Day 2019 (EC-Day 2019), a festal event entitled “Join the game, win at life!”. The event will take place on Sunday, the 22nd of September 2019 at the sports facilities of YMCA in Thessaloniki - Greece (Address: 1, N.Germanou, 546 21 (https://goo.gl/maps/7PUXyYGCdCRjoyGy5), as well as the Nea Paralia (New Waterfont) of Thessaloniki, next to the White Tower (https://goo.gl/maps/2kNKoMxXovCpfS6S6).
The event is addressed mainly to children (7-15 years old) and includes a variety of sports, medical and learning activities:
- Organization of football and tennis games
- Introduction to the sports of Ping-Pong and Tae Kwon Do
- Guided tours at the Basketball Museum of YMCA
- Demonstration of ambulance services
- Interactive learning sessions concerning health, sports and Europe
- Provision of free of charge preventive medical exams (dental, otorhinolaryngological, pediatric) by volunteer doctors, with parental consent
- Exhibition with interactive panels on European cooperation and its benefits to the citizens
Kids’ escorts and the general public (adults) may also participate in the event through voluntary blood donation and free of charge mammography examination.
The participation to the event is free of charge, however registration is needed, by filling in and submitting the following on-line registration form*: https://forms.gle/NaBbkhcepU44CsvU8
Registrations will remain open until the 15th of September 2019.
Parental consent is compulsory for the kids’ medical examination, by submitting the attached “Form of consent” (EN/GR) which will also be available during the event.
For any doubts or additional information, please contact the Joint Secretariat of INTERREG V-A “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020” Cooperation Programme, at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel.: +30 2310 469695 and/or visit the Programme’s website: www.greece-bulgaria.eu, the Programme’s Facebook page: interreggreecebulgaria and the EC-Day website: www.ecday.eu
- Agenda (program) of the event (EN / EL)
- Form of consent (EN / EL)
- Press realease (EN / EL)
* Your personal data will not be disclosed, distributed, transferred or disposed of in any way. It will be only used for organisational purposes (sports teams).