1. Copyright Notice
This website was created to be used by the public for accessing to information about the Cooperation Programme INTERREG VI-A ”Greece-Bulgaria 2021-2027″. The rights to its content (e.g. information, data) are protected by the European, Hellenic and international copyright laws and are available to the visitor/user (under the special terms of the “Creative Commons” license). Any attempt, aimed at changing this resource or its relevant information, other than for intended use, is strictly prohibited.
Images, videos and/or other content may be reproduced for non-commercial / non-advertising purposes only. In this regard, the source should be acknowledged unless expressly stated otherwise. Where prior permission must be obtained to use and/or reproduce text, images, audio, software, etc., the above general permission is not valid as in this case, the permission shall clearly state any restrictions on use.
2. Third-party websites / Hyperlinks
The website may contain various hyperlinks to external websites and social media. We are not responsible for the context of any external websites and/or social media accounts. The third-party website operators, according to the law, are solely responsible for the content of their websites or for any damage resulting from their use, as the user/visitor of the Programme website accesses them at his own risk .
3. Use of www.greece-bulgaria.eu data
It is noted that permission is given to Programme beneficiaries with regard to their projects implementation as well as educational institutions to use this website information / data without the need for relevant attribution. In other cases, permission is given under the condition that the Programme will be cited (i.e. “origin of information/data: «www.greece-bulgaria.eu»”).
4. Limited Warranty – Disclaimer
– The Programme created this website to support and enhance the access of the special audience (beneficiaries, entities, etc.) and general public (all individuals) to information about the Programme features and initiatives. We aim to keep this information up-to-date and accurate. If any errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them immediately.
– Under no circumstances is the MA/Programme responsible with regard to the information / data on this website and/or any claims of a legal, civil or criminal nature, as well as any damage to its user/visitor. You should note that we cannot guarantee that information and/or documents available online are an exact reproduction of an officially approved text. Only the printed text, which bears the signature of the respective competent authorities, is considered authentic.
– We check the digital quality of the information available on the website and try to minimize disruption caused by technical or other errors and ensure its good functioning. However, we cannot guarantee that the operations of its servers will be uninterrupted or error-free, free of viruses or other similar elements. We bear no responsibility regarding any problems that arise in the context of the use of this website or any links to external websites. It is always advisable for users to run an anti-virus software on all material downloaded from the Internet.
For any further information and/or clarification concerning the website or any other issues related to the Programme, feel free to contact us, by using the contact form (in the homepage).