The Managing Authority of the Interreg VI-A Greece-Bulgaria 2021-2027 Programme is launching the 1st Open Call for Common Project Proposals, with a budget of 32.050.467,10 EUR.
The total budget will range from 1.000.000€ to 2.500.000€ per project.
The EU contribution is 80% of the project’s total eligible costs and the project’s national co-financing is 20% of the total eligible costs.
Within the 1st Call for Project Proposals, proposals can be submitted under the following Specific Objectives:
– RSO2.6. Promoting the transition to a circular and resource efficient economy.
– RSO2.7. Enhancing protection and preservation of nature, biodiversity and green infrastructure, including in urban areas, and reducing all forms of pollution.
– RSO4.2. Improving equal access to inclusive and quality services in education, training and lifelong learning through developing accessible infrastructure, including by fostering resilience for distance and on-line education and training
– RSO4.6.Enhancing the role of culture and sustainable tourism in economic development, social inclusion and social innovation
The description of Programme priorities and objectives, together with indicative actions, is provided in the Terms of reference of the Call and Chapter 2 of the Programme Document available at the Programme website (here)
The present Call concerns Stage A – Submission of Concept Note by the Lead Beneficiary with specific implementation data as described in the ToR of the Call (for more details on the procedure see §9 of ToR).
The 1st Call for Project Proposals intends to select high quality cross-border projects, in which relevant institutions cooperate to make border regions more resilient to common challenges, find shared solutions in fields such as environment, education, training, circular economy, culture, tourism and more, and to exploit the untapped growth potential in border areas, while enhancing the cooperation process for the purposes of the overall harmonious development of the Union.
Potential Applicants are encouraged to carefully read:
– the Terms of Reference of the 1st Call for Project Proposals here,
– the Concept Note here,
– the Application Package / Supporting documents & guides here.
Applicants should send their questions electronically to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be grouped, and the answers will be uploaded on the website of the Programme https://www.greece-bulgaria.eu
The dates for the submission of the Concept Note via MIS are:
– from 12/02/2024 (start date for submission of proposals), time 09:00 Greek local time (CET+1)
– until 27/03/2024 (deadline for submission of proposals), time 14:00 Greek local time (CET+1) at the latest.